Show All Results
MOD Excellence Manager
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Position: MOD Excellence Manager
Role Level: Expert 2
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Hybrid work type)
- Lead a team of MOD (Manager on Duty)/ Major Incident management team.
- Develop and implement Outage management process & procedure.
- Identify, investigate, and co-ordinate with different resolver groups/external vendors and take the ownership during an outage in IT systems.
- Communicate outage status to stakeholders, other IT teams as and when required.
- Work closely with Problem and change management team.
- Lead monthly meetings with stakeholders.
- Reporting the data to senior leadership during service review.
- Should have good understanding on ITIL process and major incident management process.
- Train and mentor MOD team members.
- Manage MOD resources including personnel, tools, process & procedure.
- Stay up to date on latest outage/major incident management trends and best practices.
- As a MOD Excellence Manager, responsible for continual Service Improvement initiatives.
- Ability to assessing the situation, understanding the scope and impact of the outage, and devising strategic plan to drive towards the resolution swiftly.
- Proven working experience as leading a support team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any bachelor’s degree with total of 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong expertise in IT Operation, Major incident/Outage management process.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience leading & managing a Team.
- Ability to create reports using different tools like excel, ServiceNow, Power BI etc.
- Availability on Weekends, Holidays in rotational shift is required for this role.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.