Show All Results
Materials Planner (반도체 소재 생산 공급/구매 계획, 계약직)
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Materials planner is an execution and planning position in the Specialty Gas Business Field Integrated Supply Chain (ISC). The Material planner will be aligned to Specialty Gas materials business and will be accountable for day-to-day execution and planning work in support of the immediate business needs supplying the customer on time with 100% satisfaction of service and product, and is safety focused and regulatory complaint.
- Day to day execution of the supply chain including maintaining stocking levels.
- Production scheduling, replenishment strategies and inventory settings along with raw material & buy-resell finished goods.
- Execute the fleet strategy in the form of conversions, new builds, and dispositioning of excess fleet.
- Creation of process orders and/or purchase orders for execution.
- Supplier management for on time delivery, invoice, and complaints.
- Inventory management to maintain within storage permit or capacity in warehouses.
- Identify and communication for demand difference between forecast and actual with Sales, Supply Chain Analyst and Business Manager.
- Identify and escalate any potential of at-risk inventory to the Supply Chain Analyst and Business manager and coordinate the scrapping of any such inventory.
- Manage any expedites required for their product lines within region and coordinating with other regions as needed.
- In the event there is the need for allocation, the Material Planner will escalate to the Supply Chain Analyst and Business Manager for a decision to be made.
- Maintain all capacity information needed in APO (SAP module) in support of Supply meetings, create the slides for the meetings and manage the rough-cut planning.
- Monitor the alerts as part of the daily functions to ensure the health of the supply chain and escalated if needed.
- Manage various stock activities including review obsolete, slow moving, blocked stock, excess inventory and perform inventory write-off at local or redeploy inventory to other regions.
- Plan, monitor and coordinate Inventory Cycle Counting.
- Manage the allocation plan ensuring the priorities are met.
- Coordinate imbalanced GR/IR problem solving for purchase order.
- Manage Credit/Debit Memos with vendor after non-conformance 8D report justified by QA.
- Manage Import Licenses Application and update shipping log to USA Trade Compliance.
- Lead and data prepare monthly supply meeting for each Korea plant.
- Support and data provide the S&OP process for the Strategic Business Unit by assessing actual versus planned performance and continuously driving process improvements. These improvements aim to make the business unit more effective in achieving customer service level goals and financial objectives.
- Support for Network change process execution to introduce new products including Supply Chain readiness.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Logistics, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office products, including Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, SharePoint, and Microsoft Teams.
- A high degree of data evaluation and customer focus, with a strong understanding and ability to process large amounts of sophisticated data and planning solutions with a customer focus.
- 3+ years of related experience in Supply Chain, people development, and collaborative experience working with a global team.
- Experience with SAP ERP/MRP systems, and proficiency in advanced planning systems such as APO and statistical forecasting tools, as well as an understanding of MRP processes.
- Professional certification through APICS, either CSCP or CPIM.
- Certification in the Sales & Operations Planning Process.
- Operational or educational experience in chemicals.
- Experience working in the semiconductor industry.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.