Show All Results
New Product Launch Manager
Work Your Magic with us! Start your next chapter and join EMD Electronics.
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
The New Product Launch Manager is a critical role in the New Product Discovery process for the Thin Films business unit. It is closely aligned with R&D programs underway at many of our strategic innovation partners. The learnings from these requests enable deeper insights into the materials being investigated for adoption in future technology nodes. The New Product Launch Manager role has both significant strategic and tactical components. Strategically, the role is responsible to lead improvement projects that will strengthen our new product pipeline. Tactically, this role is responsible for enabling the stage gate deliverables through the process and managing fulfilment activities for early-stage products. This position is an exciting cross-functional influencer role that will need boundary-less collaboration with Marketing, Customer Applications Support, Technology, EH&S, Strategic Sourcing, and Integrated Supply Chain.
- Project management to help drive materials and container planning and fulfilment to deliver first on tool performance for samples
- Closely working with strategic sourcing to secure materials and develop strategic suppliers
- Support Technology, Product Stewardship, and Marketing with achieving early-stage deliverables for gate advancement
- Mapping supply chain set-ups for new products in SAP, including initiating and managing new part code set-ups
- Managing forecasting for non-SAP inventoried materials and containers with input from customer-facing team members and Market Managers
- Effectively interfacing with Strategic OEM Partnerships and Customer Applications Specialists to support customer requests for new products
- Reporting out monthly on performance vs. KPI metrics for the program
- Facilitating continuous improvement meetings to identify gaps and review metrics with key stakeholders
- Employing continuous improvement methods to further streamline the new product introduction process and enable the efficiency of the sampling program
- Proposing recommendations to further improve and grow the program
- Travel 10%
Who you Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience working, in supply chain, in R&D or customer applications support
- 2+ years of experience working with SAP and/or other ERP systems
- MBA or advanced degree in chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Strong communication (written and verbal) with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong data analysis and database organizational skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Advanced skills using the Microsoft suite, including some experience with SharePoint
Pay Range for this position - $49,500 - $148,900
Our ranges incorporate all levels and career types available within this specific role, and are derived from relevant industry market data. Should we decide to make an offer, we will consider several factors, including but not limited to your location, skills, experience, career level, and other job-related factors. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; paid time off; and paid holidays; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses.
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.