Show All Results
Senior Consultant Assessment Solutions (all genders) part/full time 1
Work Location: [[filter3]], [[filter2]]
This information is for internals only. Please do not share outside of the organization.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Global Solution Owner to oversee and manage our assessment landscape and portfolio. The Senior Consultant for Assessment Solutions is a key member of the HR team and serves as the company's technical expert. As in-house expert, this person will advise talent managers, HRPBs, and business leaders on selecting the right assessment tools, leveraging their feedback to continuously improve our assessment landscape. The main responsibilities will involve selecting, utilizing, and managing assessment instruments for various purposes, including talent selection, development, and potential assessment to ensure they align with our strategic ambitions and support the development of our talent, senior leaders, and employees. This person’s expertise will play a critical role in optimizing our assessment strategy to drive the growth and success of our organization.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in selecting appropriate assessment instruments for different purposes, ensuring they align with the company's strategic ambitions and talent development goals.
- Stay current with the latest assessment practices, methodologies, and tools for different target groups, ensuring our solutions are state of the art.
- Manage and collaborate with external vendors to ensure high-quality assessment solutions are delivered.
- Support the strategic ambitions of the company by providing expertise and guidance on assessment strategies and solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure effective integration of assessment solutions into talent management processes.
- Analyze data and provide insights to drive continuous improvement of our assessment solutions.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and ethical guidelines related to assessment practices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Development, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 5+ years of extensive experience in the field of assessments, with a strong understanding of the state of the art assessment methodologies and their application to different target groups.
- Proven track record in managing assessment portfolios and working with external vendors.
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to align assessment solutions with broader business objectives.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills to work effectively with senior leaders and other stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset and ability to analyze data to drive evidence-based decision-making.
Location: Anywhere in the world
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
If you would like to know more about what diversity, equity, and inclusion means to us, please visit https://www.emdgroup.com/en/company/press-positions.html
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.