Show All Results
Senior Solution Scientist
Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That's why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Job title : Senior Solution Scientist
Location : Ahemdabad
Job role :
- Responsible to drive sales growth of respective workflow solution in market by doing the job in the field 60%-80% of the time including providing support to the Account Managers in the sales process when needed. Work cohesively as a team to provide excellence in service to clients
- Engage and build relationship with relevant KOLs, business association and working group to raise our technical reputation and develop business presence in the country.
- Present at and attend relevant conferences, exhibitions and scientific meetings in line with strategy
- Build a collaboration execution to achieve the goals with Account Managers, CE, Sales enablement, SCM by develop co-strategies to achieve defined targets
- Focus on managing Strategic, Growing and Maintain customer group stratification from workflow view to accelerate the business.
- Act as liaison on specific projects between various internal functions
- Help on bulk business generation as well top opportunities management and forecasting for large sales processes
- Analyze market trends and identify the solution we could offer to customers to meet their needs.
- Deliver sales training for segment sales team on regular basis to enhance their knowledge based on market trends and also to the customer to build market demand.
- Identify and feedback new products development ideas/NPI, possible strategic partnership and/or new technologies.
- Report and monitor all activities to evaluate plan progress by using SFDC, FLUX, Tableau.
- Generate leads for sales where possible.
Who You Are
- MSc(preferred) in Life Science with 5+ years of Industry experience / or equivalent laboratory and industry experience
- Excellent knowledge on translational research landscape in India
- Hands on working knowledge, experience and an excellent understanding of analytical techniques such as HPLC, LCMS, GC, AAS, ICP.
- Scientific expertise and experience within a customer focused role
- Must have commercial acumen and market awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with both written and verbal communications and negotiation
- Outstanding planning, organising and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to travel within India (Up to 60%)
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!
US Equal Employment Opportunities
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
We are committed to an equitable hiring process for candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds. As part of this commitment, applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations. Please contact USLeavesandAccommodations@milliporesigma.com, if a reasonable accommodation is needed or if you otherwise need assistance to participate in the hiring process.
North America Disclosure
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, New York, or Washington, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information: https://www.emdgroup.com/en/careers/faqs.html
Join our Talent Zone
Tell us about yourself and let our Talent Advisors help you find your next career opportunity.