A career is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 50,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As part of the Global Marketing Digital team you will be responsible for managing the global marketing internal blog and in the future some of Merck´s brands and platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and LinkedIn. You will be in charge of creating an editorial plan, optimizing text and media assets for the digital use, monitoring and moderating conversations on the blog. This involves responding to comments, questions and concerns, as well as proactively engaging and establishing relationships with community members. You must promote integration between content and community and also analyze community insights and spot trends. Additionally, you will need to learn how to identify external and internal influencers and supporters, while establishing community culture and tone. You will work closely with the Global Marketing Team to create, update and manage the editorial calendar with concepts that align with business initiatives.
Who you are:
- Student, pursuing a Marketing, Journalism, Communications or PR degree
- interest in digital marketing and social media (having a personal blog in English will be considered as a plus)
- You have flawless written and oral communication skills
- good knowledge of new web technologies, social networks, good understanding of SEO principles
- proactive, highly motivated demonstrating the ability and desire to work independently and confidently, but being part of a team
- You have interest in consumer healthcare industry
Duration: 6 months, starting in Jan 15th 2018
What we offer: We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!