Grow. Develop. Experience.
Maximize your potential for development and performance; take the chance to grow within our organization.
We will support you with building on your strengths, evolving your talents and acquiring new skills; giving you an opportunity to develop into key positions within our company.
GOglobal at a Glance
You can choose between two paths: Inhouse Consulting or our Functional Graduate Programs aligned with one of our three business sectors.
Which benefits do all GOglobal programs have in common?
- 24-month individual rotational program
- International experiences
- Significant exposure to senior management
- Challenging projects and assignments
- Valuable training sessions, coaching & support from business mentors
- Competitive compensation & benefits packages
Global Graduate Program – Inhouse Consulting
The Global Graduate Program in Inhouse Consulting is inviting graduates with a dual academic background in natural science and business.
Ideal candidates for the Global Graduate Program are recent MBA/PhD/Masters graduates who enjoy working on teams and have a global mindset. During the 24-month rotational program, Associates will experience a mix of strategic management consulting projects as well as functional rotations in the pharmaceutical, life science and electronics industries.
- Year 1: Build core competencies through a wide variety of local, regional and global projects with consultants and senior business leaders across our global businesses
- Year 2: Immerse in the businesses through 3-4 functional rotations of your choice in our businesses: Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Additionally, you have the opportunity to spend one of the rotations abroad in another geography
- Following successful completion, transition to the industry by choosing a challenging and exciting position to continue your development as a future leader
Throughout the program, Associates will also participate in targeted professional trainings and our internal coaching curriculum to continuously improve their technical expertise and business acumen.
Learn more about our team here.
GOglobal - Functional Program
The Functional Graduate Program is addressing ambitious graduates who want to unleash their potential within a specific business function. In the course of your individual rotation plan, you get the chance to broaden your experience and gain insights into diverse aspects of the respective function. Through its set-up, the program offers you a great opportunity for networking and intercultural exchange. It is our intention to place all GOglobal graduates into direct hire roles following successful completion of the program.
The home bases are mainly located across the US, Darmstadt (Germany), and Shanghai (China).
Most of the programs consist of three assignments:
- First rotation: home base assignment (9 month)
- Second rotation: international assignment (6 month)
- Third rotation (final): individualized assignment within a different functional scope or business area (9 month)
Most Functional Graduate Programs kick off in Spring. The HR Graduate Program starts in September.
You can choose between the following Functional Graduate Programs
OLDP at a Glance
Our Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) provides graduates the opportunity to discover different career paths within the Integrated Supply Chain Operations (ISCO) function. Over the course of three years, you will take part in four unique nine-month job rotations. This gives you the chance to build portfolios of expertise, explore interests and develop your skills. We have sites in over 60 countries, providing an opportunity to work with different regions of the world with a diverse employee base. The OLDP is a great chance for graduates to broaden their horizon, develop expertise and build up a world-wide network within the company.
What should participants expect from the OLDP?
- Experience working in various aspects of supply chain, manufacturing, and distribution.
- Exposure to manufacturing plants, systems and processes, emerging markets, strategic projects and senior leadership.
- Opportunities to learn supervision skills, Lean and Six Sigma Quality Systems, change management, insights, finance, and global cultural perspectives.