Are you ready for a challenge? Join a leading science and technology company that has established Graduate Programs providing you with a unique career path.
Grow. Develop. Experience
Join our Graduate Programs! Maximize your potential for development and performance and take the chance to grow within our organization. For us, this means supporting you in building on your strengths, unfolding your talents and acquiring new skills – with the goal to develop you into key positions within Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
We have two different trainee programs. GOglobal is a 24-month rotational program and is offered in various functions across all business sectors as well as in Group Functions. During this program you will have an international assignment. Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) is established in our Life Science sector and brings you into various rotational assignments across manufacturing and supply chain management. This program takes 36 months and offers a solid foundation to take on meaningful positions in Life Science Operations following the program. You can find more information below.
For information regarding start dates and application deadlines, please look at the FAQs.
GOglobal at a Glance
Within GOglobal, you can choose between our Global Graduate Program or several Functional Graduate Programs.
What are the benefits of the GOglobal program?
- 24-months individual rotational program
- International experiences
- Significant exposure to senior management
- Challenging projects and assignments
- Competent support from business mentors
- Valuable training sessions & coaching
- Great networking opportunities
- High retention rate after successful completion
- Attractive salaries
Learn more about the Global Graduate Program
Learn more about the Functional Graduate Program
OLDP at a Glance
Our Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) provides graduates the opportunity to discover different career paths within the Integrated Supply Chain Operations function. Over the course of three years, you will take part in four nine-month job rotations in various areas of Integrated Supply Chain Operations of our Life Science business. This gives you the chance to build portfolios of expertise, explore interests and develop your skills. We have sites in over 60 countries, providing an opportunity to work with different regions of the world with a diverse employee base. As you progress through the program, you will work with leadership and gain insight into the company’s core businesses, processes and technologies. The OLDP is a great chance for graduates to broaden their horizon, develop expertise and build up a world-wide network within the company. For the program, we have intakes in Germany, France, Ireland, the USA, China and India.
What should participants expect from the OLDP?
- Experience working in various aspects of supply chain, manufacturing, and distribution.
- Exposure to manufacturing plants, systems and processes, emerging markets, strategic projects and senior leadership.
- Opportunities to learn supervision skills, Lean and Six Sigma Quality Systems, change management, insights, finance, and global cultural perspectives.
- Immersion in assignments determined by career interests and areas of development and business needs.
Within the OLDP program you get a complete overview of the operations function. That‘s why Alexandre joined OLDP.
Sense the Difference
Frequently Asked Questions
WORK WITH US
START SOMETHING SPECIAL!
Give your career the opportunity to grow and thrive in a safe and pioneering environment focused on creating impact for customers and patients.View All Jobs Chat with an employee