Wetting Agents - Reduce surface tension.
Wetted to perfection.
With added performance reassurance.
Wetting agents – known in technical terms as surfactants – are needed to reduce surface tension. This is crucial if you want coatings to spread more easily. As a result, they’re used in a whole host of applications, such as coatings applied to substrates, cleaning fluids, floor polishes, and waxes.
Achieving the perfect surface can be a tricky balancing act. Fluorosurfactants are important if you want to reduce coating defects… but are they safe? When it comes to our products, the answer is yes.
We have created a range of surfactants that deliver all-round reassurance. In fact, all of our fluorosurfactants are non-toxic and non-bioaccumulative. Coatings with fluorosurfactants make it easy to achieve perfect surfaces.
Read on to explore more about Tivida® FL additives, our range of highly effective fluorosurfactants.
Our solution for high-performance leveling and wetting.
Our Tivida® FL range comprises three high-speed ultrashort-chain anionic C2 or C3 fluorosurfactants, which have an exceptional ability to lower surface tension quickly. The benefits of this are immediate:
- Static surface tension reductions of up to 18 mN/m
- Significantly improved spreading, wetting, and leveling
- Enhanced surface gloss
- Minimal cratering
- Outstanding pore penetration
- Ultra-low foam development during application
Our Tivida® FL wetting agents can be used in a variety of applications:
- Water- and solvent-based coatings
- Water- and solvent-based floor cleaning solutions and industrial polishes
- Water- and solvent-based printing inks
- Industrial cleaning agents, polishes, and electronic cleaning agents
Can a surface be leveled to the next level?
To explore our complete range of wetting and leveling agents, visit our Tivida® FL brand page.More to Explore