About product information & SDS Downloads: All products shown on this website are based on the EU portfolio pursuant to applicable EU regulations. Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are currently not available for download via this website. Please contact our sales or customer service representative in the country.
Take a trip to tropical southeastern Asia. Go to India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka and look around, into the beautiful trees surrounding you. Grab a fruit from one of the Phyllanthus emblica trees. Do you know what a treasure you are holding?
A natural help
The importance nowadays
Your brightening & anti-aging solution
Pick your fighter
Advantages at a glance
Its safety and efficacy as an antioxidant, skin brightener, and detoxifying assistant makes Emblica® an excellent choice for a wide variety of skin care and cosmetics applications.
- Natural and standardized ingredient
- Multifunctional antioxidant
- Cascading effect provides long-term antioxidant activity
- Protection of cells against oxidative stress induced by particulate matters and pollutants
- Excellent skin brightening properties
- Effective against hyperpigmentation, freckles and age spots
- Visible anti-aging effect
- Preventive and protective anti-pollution benefits
|1301655000||Plastic drum||5 kg|
|1301659015||Plastic drum||15 kg|
|1301650500||Plastic bottle||500 g|
Handling & Storage Information
|Storage Temperature||Store at +15°C to +25°C.|
|Storage class||10 - 13 Other liquids and solids|
|WGK||WGK 1 slightly hazardous to water|