130200 RonaCare® Ectoin
About product information & SDS Downloads: All products shown on this website are based on the EU portfolio pursuant to applicable EU regulations. Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are currently not available for download via this website. Please contact our sales or customer service representative in the country.
made to empower
What if you could stop the time? What if the aging-process was on hold? What if UV radiation was only a bad memory and the dryness of your skin only a small recall? What if your skin could be as strong and beautiful from the inside as in the outside? Nature is full of resources when it comes to fighters. RonaCare® Ectoin is a powerful natural active ingredient for Cosmetics, developed for a perfect anti-aging solution. But not only…
nature's secret for skin protection
WANT A SNEAK PEEK?
With only 0.5% of RonaCare® Ectoin, the Langerhans cells are maintained active under harsh UV stress.
In addition, this easy to formulate ingredient works in nearly each and every formulation – a wide variety for options in cosmetics and dermocosmetics, especially for sensitive and demanding skin. RonaCare® Ectoin is COSMOS and EcoCert approved. Furthermore it is NaTrue certified (Certificate No. SGS 19-0137-01) and listed on NaTrue website. It is produced based on a GMO-free biotechnological process representing a natural quality.
Advantages at a glance
- Anti-aging power thanks to its wrinkle reduction activity and skin smoothing property
- Wellbeing aspects on skin – in vivo study delivers convincing facts
- Moisture boost and protection with long-term effect by a water reservoir action
- Immune system protection under UVA/UV, IR-A and visible light protection
- Enriches sun protection
- Minimizes oxidative stress due to blue light impact
- Carbonylated protein formation is reduced under Blue light and UVA stress resulting in improved skin evenness
ALL OUR PUBLICATIONS REGARDING RONACARE® ECTOIN
RonaCare® Ectoin - since 2 decades EMD Cosmetics invests its expertise to discover the benefits of this natural ingredient and its outstanding power to maintain skin beauty. Please find below all our publications about our RonaCare® Ectoin.
- Download | A global approach to circumvent harmful effects of blue light and IR-A irradiations on the skin
- Download | Complete Photo Protection - Going Beyond Visible Endpoints
- Download | Reduction of protein carbonylation in human skin using Ectoine
- Download | Elucidation of the Anti-Aging Effects of Ectoine Using cDNA Microarray Analysis and Signaling Pathway Evaluation
- Download | Ectoin: An Effective Natural Substance to Prevent UVA-Induced Premature Photoaging
- Download | “Ectoine”; A new candidate for skin whitening: Inhibitory effects on the incorporation of melanosomes into keratinocytes and the proliferation of melanocytes after UVB irradiation
- Download | In vivo Assessment of Ectoin: A Randomized, Vehicle-Controlled Clinical Trial
- Download | The multifunctional role of ectoine as a natural cell protectant
- Download | The Protective Function of Compatible Solute Ectoin on the Skin, Skin Cells and its Biomolecules with Respect to UV-Radiation, Immunosupression and Membrane Damage
|1302000100||Plastic bottle||100 g|
|1302001001||Plastic bottle||1 kg|
|1302005001||Plastic drum||5 kg|
|Molar mass||142.16 g/mol|
Handling & Storage Information
|Storage Temperature||Store at +15°C to +25°C.|
|Storage class||10 - 13 Other liquids and solids|
|WGK||WGK 1 slightly hazardous to water|
|Density||1.568 g/cm3 (20 °C)|
|Vapor pressure||0.0003 - 0.0008 hPa (25 °C)|
|Flash point||;;;;;;Not applicable|