132149 RonaCare® Poppy SE
RonaCare® Poppy SE - Made to Blossom
About product information & SDS Downloads: All products shown on this website are based on the EU portfolio pursuant to applicable EU regulations. Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are currently not available for download via this website. Please contact our sales or customer service representative in the country.
RonaCare® Poppy SE is now approved by COSMOS!
A thrilling opportunity to discover or rediscover the amazing power coming from nature! RonaCare® Poppy SE with “SE” standing for:
- Face Sagging Elimination
- Sensational Eye beautifying
- Strength and Elasticity for the body
REVEAL THE SKIN’S NATURAL BEAUTY
The striking common poppy produces thousands of tiny seeds with a remarkable ability to not only combat dark circles and bags under the eyes, but also to firm sagging skin on the face and smooth away the appearance of cellulite. From this, we developed an innovation cosmetic active ingredient for slimming and firming: RonaCare® Poppy SE.
FIRM SKIN THANKS TO THE POWER OF NATURAL POPPY SEED
RonaCare® Poppy SE & its two-fold actions:
Advantages at a glance - RonaCare® Poppy SE
Put this product to work for you in your daily beauty regimen and you will be sure to see the results of nature's ancient and powerful plants – RonaCare® Poppy SE.
- Natural and safe, conforms to COSMOS, Ecocert, NaTrue
- Reduces appearance of volume of under-eye bags
- Minimizes visibility of dark circles
- Improves skin’s overall density, elasticity, firmness, luminosity, and radiance
- Smoothes away appearance of cellulite
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Can be readily processed into cosmetic formulations
- Its efficacy has been tested ex vivo* (lipolysis) and in vitro* (lipogenesis) plus further 2 in vivo studies complete the efficacy prove of this magic oil
*In vitro and ex vivo results do not necessarily reflect the mode of operation in the final formulation.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Papaver Rhoeas Extract (for China: Papaver Rhoeas Flower Extract), Tocopherol
|1321499010||Plastic container||10 kg|
|1321492000||Plastic bottle||2 kg|
Handling & Storage Information
|Storage Temperature||Store at +5°C to +30°C.|
|Storage class||10 - 13 Other liquids and solids|
|WGK||WGK 3 highly hazardous to water|
|Density||0.943 g/cm3 (20 °C)|