IM3D –What can you achieve with this technology?
Already an expert in 3D effects in printing, we have expanded our 3D competence to plastics: With our patented, state-of-the-art IM3D technology, simple plastic parts are given impressions of projecting shapes to become more vivid and multidimensional. The resulting parts have a rich, apparent depth, 3D contours, and a shape that instantly boosts perception.
IM3D – What are the key benefits of this technology?
As described in the video, here are the most important benefits to keep in mind. With the IM3D technology, you can:
- create innovative, eye-catching 3D designs for injection-molded parts
- differentiate your product and brand with a unique 3D imaging effect
- increase your brand awareness and brand recognition
- deploy it in a wide variety of applications and markets
- use our pearlescent pigments regardless of any particle’s size
- use our pearlescent pigments without any unintended flow lines
IM3D effects in plastics
Do you want to know more about IM3D?