Photonic Pigments for Colored Solar Modules
Making energy production more beautiful
The new photonic pigments have been developed to give solar modules a color with limited impac on efficiency.
Photonic pigments for colored solar modules
Our new, patented solar-pigment technology makes various color options available without significant loss of efficiency. This makes the building integration of solar modules more appealing.
- High quality, highly transparent, stabilized interference pigments.
- Uniform color with black back sheet and black busbars/strings.
- Competitive efficiency reduction of typically <20% relative efficiency compared to reference module. *
- Easy process integration via printing/coating on glass or colored encapsulated film.
- Wide range of bright colors.
- Reliable, tunable colors simplify the exchange of building integrated modules.
Dr. Marc Hunger
Director Global Marketing Industrial Pigments