Podcasts & Videos
Are you a curious mind? Quench your thirst for knowledge in our podcast series, Curiosity:
- Episode 1: EMD Performance Materials and the Science Behind Today's and Tomorrow's Technology - with Anand Nambiar & DongKwan Lee. Learn about EMD Performance Materials, why packaging innovation is a vital component in developing new technologies and what it takes from a business standpoint to change the way we interact with computers and other devices in our daily lives.
- Episode 2: How to push the boundaries of innovation - with Anand Nambiar & DongKwan Lee. Learn about the unbelievable level of purity and complexity that goes into producing new technologies. Also, what researchers are working on in the semiconductor industry and how the world will look in the future thanks to their efforts.
- Episode 3: Planning for and Investing in New Technologies - with Owen Lozman. Learn about developing cutting-edge technology - from photonic quantum computing to advanced artificial intelligence. Plus, what is the science behind making driverless cars as safe and reliable as we want them to be.
- Episode 4: Educating and Innovating for the Future with Sustainable Solutions - with Kai Beckmann, Michele Ricks & Luiz Vieira. Learn how new technology is being developed to help the environment and our society as a whole, from liquid crystal windows to OLED displays. It’s all part of a commitment to innovation for improving global health, broadening minds, and developing sustainable solutions.
- Episode 5: Smartphone Technology and the Future of Innovation - with Aldo Orsi & Mansour Moinpour. Learn about the dielectrics, metals, and other components from EMD Performance Materials that make your smartphone possible. Plus: the unique challenges of advancing technology on a microscopic level, the future of virtual and augmented reality, and what’s in store for autonomous vehicles.
Global Head of Semiconductor Solutions
Head of Semiconductor Packaging Solutions BF
Head of M Ventures
Member of the Executive Board at Merck KGaA
Technology Manager for OneDisplay
President and Managing Director of EMD Performance Materials
Head of Global Product Management, Semiconductor Solutions
Head of Technology Scouting, Semiconductor Solutions
Get smarter in just a few minutes by watching our latest videos!
THE SELF-ASSEMBLING COMPUTER CHIPS OF THE FUTURE
The transistors that power the phone in your pocket are unimaginably small: you can fit more than 3,000 of them across the width of a human hair. Learn more in this TED talk from Karl Skjonnemand.Watch the TED talk