As part of the Innovation Cup, 50 students will be selected and invited to join a week-long summer camp, to work together in a highly stimulating environment.
- Work as part of a team to generate new ideas in the fields: oncology, immuno-oncology, autoimmunity, small molecules drug discovery, protein engineering and screening, digitalization.
- Evaluate your ideas from a technical and business perspective and build a convincing business plan.
- Learn the essentials about R&D within the pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
- Network with the brightest students from all over the world.
- Understand how products can be successfully discovered, developed, and brought to market.
- Get to know us and learn about career options.
A jury, consisting of top scientists and entrepreneurs, our senior managers and external experts will pick the winning business plans for first and second place.
On the last day of the summer camp, a conference with alumni of previous Innovation Cup editions will be organized. Learn what alumni are doing today and expand your network of top innovators.
Following the Innovation Cup, options to implement the best business plans will be evaluated. We will keep you posted.
Travel, accommodation and food expenses paid by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This program is not open to U.S. healthcare professionals. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, retains exclusive right to make any press release or any kind of public communication about the Innovation Cup winner(s).