Financial Results 2019: Group Meets all Financial Targets
- Group sales increase by 8.9% to € 16.2 billion despite adverse environment, EBITDA pre up 15.4% to € 4.4 billion
- Group achieves profitable growth, EBITDA pre margin rises to 27.1%
- Earnings per share pre rise to € 5.56
- Dividend proposal lifted to € 1.30 per share
Outlook for 2020
- Solid organic sales growth
- Strong organic growth of EBITDA pre
We delivered on our promise and achieved growth for all key performance indicators, namely net sales, EBITDA pre and EPS pre. We are resolutely executing our strategy and strengthening our innovation-driven businesses. In addition, we are focusing on lowering our debt as planned. We intend to achieve profitable growth in 2020 as well.
- Annual Report 2019 (Online - Last update May 12th 2020)
- Annual Report 2019 (PDF - Last update May 12th 2020)
Downloads for the Media
- Single Entity Report 2019 - (PDF - Last update May 12th 2020)
- Presentation for Analysts (PDF)
- Financial Statement (XLS)
- Financial Statement (PDF)
- Regional Sector Sales (XLS)
- Summary (PDF)
All financial targets met
Related NewsView All News
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, met all its financial targets and thus grew profitably in fiscal 2019. At the same time, the company also made significant progress in executing its strategic agenda.
23 Apr 2021
The Annual General Meeting of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany will take place on April 23, 2021.