Our ambition is to become a global specialty innovator and help to create, improve and prolong life. To this end, we are focusing on the following priorities:
- Reinforcing our global footprint: We want to bring the innovations in our pipeline to patients and expand our presence in the United States and in China.
- Focusing on specialty medicine franchises: We expect the oncology, immuno-oncology, and immunology markets to remain highly attractive in terms of size, growth prospects and profitability.
- Innovation: We aim to develop high-quality, first-to-market, and best-in-class therapies.
We empower scientists by developing tools and solutions that help them to deliver breakthroughs more quickly. To deliver on our ambition, we are pursuing these priorities:
- Ensuring operational excellence by focusing on building our base business, creating value in a strong organization and implementing consistent processes.
- Strengthening the core organization by expanding our leadership in bioprocessing and e-commerce as well as advancing our robust offering of testing kits and services to ensure food and beverage safety and quality.
- Establishing new growth pillars through our three strategic initiatives: Gene Editing & Novel Modalities, BioReliance® End-to-End solutions, and BrightLab™.
We are the company behind the companies advancing digital living. Our strategy is to cover all aspects of data processing and to enable processes by providing customized solutions for the production of innovative electronic components. We will be pursuing a clear set of priorities in the coming years:
- Driving top-line growth, especially in Semiconductor Solutions and OLED.
- Transforming into a leading enabler for data-driven electronics with best-in-class capabilities and portfolio.
- Accelerating the realization of our growth ambitions through the successful integration of both Versum Materials and Intermolecular.