IDW 2023 - The 30th International Display Workshops
International Display Workshops (IDW) includes a variety of topics and aspects of display technologies, systems, processes and applications.
Type of Event
IDW consists of workshops technically categorized into specialized domains playing important roles in the information display technology and its application.
Wed. Dec 6, 2023 4:40 PM - 6:00 PM Room (Snow Hall B)
Flicker-free 1 Hz Fringe-Field Switching Liquid Crystal Display
- Speaker: Prof. MinSu Kim, Jeonbuk National University (Korea)
- Our co-authors: Ki-Sun Kwon, Heui-Seok Jin
Thu. Dec 7, 2023 10:50 AM - 11:50 AM Room (Room 201)
Tailored Hosts for Shaping the Emissive Layer of Green Phosphorescent OLEDs
- Speaker: Anna Hayer
- Our co-authors: Christian Eickhoff, Stephanie Ganss, Falk May, Martin Kraska, Jonas Kroeber, Amir Parham, Sebastian Stolz, Elvira Montenegro
Fri. Dec 8, 2023 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM Room (Room 201)
Device Physics and Degradation of OLEDs Investigated by Advanced Characterization
- Speaker: Simon Zuefle, Fluxim AG (Switzerland)
- Our co-authors: Daniel Hudson, Christof Pflumm