Our Life Science business accelerates access to health for people everywhere.
We provide inﬁnite solutions to solve the toughest problems in life science in collaboration with the global scientiﬁc community. Our tools, services and digital platforms empower scientists and engineers at every stage, helping deliver breakthrough therapies more quickly.
To learn more about our portfolio offerings, please visit SigmaAldrich.com.
Before researchers can make scientific breakthroughs, they must have access to state-of-the-art tools, services and expertise to perform experiments and engineer new products. This is where we begin our journey of collaboration with customers in academia, biomanufacturing and testing. Learn more about our roles in:
Life Science by the numbers
manufacturing sites around the globe.
distribution centers worldwide.
Helping to Fight Covid-19
- As a global life science supplier, we are here to help in the response to COVID-19.
- From supplying raw materials and research products for detection and characterization to production, we’ve consolidated relevant product and service offerings within a centralized COVID-19 webpage.
- Current events around the spread of COVID-19 and its impact on public health continue to evolve. We're tracking the latest news and updates related to our role in COVID-19 response efforts.
Related NewsView All News
MilliporeSigma, the U.S. and Canada Life Science business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, has doubled its high-potent active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPI) production capacity with the expansion of ...
The three-year collaboration will focus on the development of new tools for computational chemistry modelling as well as new molecular representations.
MilliporeSigma today announced that the Life Science business has entered a collaboration with Agilent Technologies to advance Process Analytical Technologies (PAT).
M Lab™ Collaboration Center
- Our M Lab™ Collaboration Centers offer vibrant collaboration spaces in which our customers can explore ideas, learn innovative techniques, and work side by side with our scientists and engineers to solve critical process development challenges.
- This global network of non-GMP labs, designed specifically for customers, offer the flexibility to troubleshoot and test in our facility without impacting your production line.
- Located in key biopharma hubs around the world, our experts are ready to collaborate with your experts to solve your toughest problems - together.
What M Lab™ Collaboration Centers have to Offer?
At the M Lab™ Collaboration Centers, no challenge is too great. Our technical expertise spans all aspects of the process train.
- Pilot lab and process development labs
- Interactive digital tools & Curiosity Hub
- Hands-on and classroom setting training