Our Life Science business accelerates access to health for people everywhere.
Researchers around the world rely on our tools, services and expertise to do their best science — from familiar experiments to novel approaches. We offer one of the broadest portfolios in the industry for scientists and our presence extends well beyond the labs as our innovations touch individuals around the world. Together, we impact life and health with science.
To learn more about our portfolio offerings, please visit SigmaAldrich.com.
Before researchers can make scientific breakthroughs, they must have access to state-of-the-art tools, services and expertise to perform experiments and engineer new products. This is where we begin our journey of collaboration with customers in academia, biomanufacturing and testing. Learn more about our roles in:
Life Science by the numbers
manufacturing sites around the globe.
distribution centers worldwide.
Related NewsView All News
AIDDISON™ software-as-a-service platform bridges the gap between virtual molecule design and real-world manufacturing.
We successfully integrated p-Chip's microtransponder technology as a crypto-anchor into a cyber-physical trust framework solution developed by us.
Further develops its biosafety testing laboratories for local demand; New labs complete 2nd phase of company's €29 million Biologics Testing Center.
M Lab™ Collaboration Center
- Our M Lab™ Collaboration Centers offer vibrant collaboration spaces in which our customers can explore ideas, learn innovative techniques, and work side by side with our scientists and engineers to solve critical process development challenges.
- This global network of non-GMP labs, designed specifically for customers, offer the flexibility to troubleshoot and test in our facility without impacting your production line.
- Located in key biopharma hubs around the world, our experts are ready to collaborate with your experts to solve your toughest problems - together.
What M Lab™ Collaboration Centers have to Offer?
At the M Lab™ Collaboration Centers, no challenge is too great. Our technical expertise spans all aspects of the process train.
- Pilot lab and process development labs
- Interactive digital tools & Curiosity Hub
- Hands-on and classroom setting training