Intermolecular® has invested in a full suite of metrology tools to enable real-time feedback on deposited film characteristics.
Advanced structural, compositional, electrical and optical characterization can be performed on state-of-the art tools for a deep understanding of often complex and novel materials.
- Profilometry X-ray Diffraction (XRD)
- X-ray reflectivity (XRR)
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM)
- Nano-indentation and scratch resistance
- X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy (XPS)
- X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDS)
- Sheet resistance
- DC I-V/C-V
- Pulse I-V
- Polarization (P-V)
- Internal photoemission (IPE)
- Raman spectroscopy
- Variable Angle Spectroscopic Ellipsometer (VASE)
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Confocal Microscopy
Chat with an expert
Partnership is the ultimate competitive advantage. Let's work closely together to develop new products and maximize the effectiveness of our R&D.