Discussing future trends in Electronics at CES 2022
We advance digital living
- Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany announced an investment of significantly more than €3 billion in innovation and capacities of its Electronics business through 2025 to capture the growth opportunities driven by highly impactful technology trends
- Stage Talks on innovation topics such as the Future Computing Paradigm, Data as a Game Changer, Digital Optics and Metaverse, and Smart Antenna Connectivity at our booth
- Experience our eyrise® Dynamic Liquid Crystal Glazing in our booth
As the company behind the companies advancing digital living, we produce leading-edge semiconductor and display materials used in almost all electronic devices. Join industry experts from EMD Electronics and our special guests during CES 2022 for a series of stage talks, where we’ll discuss the most exciting technology trends of the future, including computing, connectivity, data analytics and more!
We push the boundaries of science and technology to make more possible. Our materials and solutions make a difference to the electronics industry by accelerating innovation that powers our everyday lives, like smartphones, the Internet of Things, and autonomous driving.
We are the company behind the companies advancing digital living
Related NewsView All News
EMD Electronics today announced its plans for the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2022 showcasing technologies and applications for advancing digital living.
Technology of the Future
We make electronic devices more powerful by providing highly innovative material-based solutions. Learn more about what we do and explore our tech stories:
The Future Transformation blog by Kai Beckmann
- How Data influences your products, solutions, and business processes? Click here to learn more about having the right Data strategy.
- The healing power of Bioelectronics: Explore a young scientific discipline with great potential to solve unmet medical needs.
- Future of the Chip Industry: Learn more about how we contribute to the Electronics industry.
- Chips have become incredibly complex, and this is revolutionizing the way in which semiconductor companies approach chip design. Click here to learn more about how we enable technological advantages of advanced packaging.
- Speed is often crucial. This also applies when developing new material combinations – whether innovative solutions for the semiconductor industry or the latest liquid crystal mixtures in display technology. Read more about our approach to testing and prototyping.
- Vast amounts of Data mean a vast amount of responsibility: Read more about digital responsibility.
Apply for a Job
We see things differently
From extending memory in the 3rd dimension, to perfectly smooth layers, from brighter displays using less energy, to creating new color effects, we’re pushing the boundaries of science to deliver breakthrough innovations with unique materials and customized solutions.Explore Electronics Jobs