Laser-sensitive pigment powders and pigment granules
Need to add a permanent marking to plastics? Is it important to have razor-sharp definition? Then Iriotec® 8000 offers you a choice of first-rate solutions for permanent and reliable laser marking. Depending on the polymer you want to mark and your specific application, you can add light or dark markings. We also offer you the choice of two types of products.
Pigment powders - for changing colors inside polymers – or pigment granules which turn dark when they are exposed to a laser beam.
Both, Iriotec® 8000 laser powder and granulate deliver stable markings, making them suitable for a variety of applications:
- Expiration dates on bottle caps, adhering to the most stringent food regulations
- Serial numbers, ID codes, and barcodes on technical parts, adding indestructible and permanently visible markings
- Important information on caps and closures, in high resolution with strong, fine lines
- Markings on liquid containers in the automotive industry capable of withstanding chemicals (including oil) and heat. No more need for labels that could become detached.
- Containers used in medical diagnosis: marked lines (e.g. filling levels) instead of labels. Also, suitable for end users.
- Cables and wires: precise labeling on every cable for future identification purposes
- Iriotec® 8000 is recommended in this area because it delivers clear and durable marking.
- … and many more